Society Social started out by making bar carts that seriously inspired us to step up our cocktail game. The company then expanded to consistently drool-worthy décor with a festive aesthetic (and craftsmanship that can’t be beat). We know founder Roxy Owens’ keen eye and appreciation for quality doesn’t stop at interior design, which is why we wanted to find out the details of her daily beauty essentials! The verdict: we’d be happy to trust Roxy with our dining rooms and our makeup bags!
1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser ($10.99): My skin tends to be all over the place. Cetaphil is gentle enough to keep up with it, no matter how it’s acting!
2. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ($24): It’s a gel, so it goes on really smooth and stays put! It’s perfect for my favorite cat-eye, which is my daily go-to look!
3. TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo ($6.09): Who has time to wash her hair every day? Ain’t nobody got time for that! And it’s actually better for your hair if you don’t. This is a perfect refresh between washes, and I find it to be volumizing, too!
4. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara ($23): I tried eyelash extensions out for a while, and although they looked amazing, they were so expensive. This mascara gets me there (almost!) without the high price.
5. Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose Lip Balm ($7): Three things: it’s hydrating, it smells delicious and the mint gives my lips a subtle cooling sensation that I love.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.