It’s that time of year, again. Time to book flights, brainstorm gift ideas and order holiday cards! Holiday cards are always a treat to give and receive. They are simple reminders that your family and friends are well and thinking about you. Plus, they bring such joy when displayed around the home.
When ordering holiday cards we like to stay true to our personal style while still being festive! Tiny Prints makes finding the perfect greeting cards easy since they have hundreds of personalized options to choose from, including themes to keep you on trend. We happen to love the ‘mixed metallics’ theme so much we decided to throw an afternoon cocktail party inspired by our new favorite color combination.
For the party, we combined the two things we love most: nails and cocktails. We set up a mini-manicure station for the ladies where they chose from five of our favorite metallic and glitter Essie polishes: Penny Talk, Good as Gold, No Place Like Chrome, Hors D’oeurves and Peak of Chic. And for cocktails? White Wine Mojitos, of course. They are just as good as they sound – and so easy to make. Combine 1 bottle of white wine, 1 cup of sparkling lemonade, 2 squeezed limes and finish off by adding chopped mint leaves. Take a peek at the party and our holiday card picks with Tiny Prints, below!
1. Forever Dots Pillow – $49.99
2. Trimmed In Style Ornament Cards – from $2.19 ea
3. Merry Trails Flat Holiday Cards – from $2.19 ea
4. Sparkling Spirits Holiday Cards – from $1.29 ea
5. Christmas Veneer Holiday Photo Cards – from $1.49 ea
6. Neon Fade Flat Holiday Photo Cards – from $1.39 ea
7. Taffy Stripes Acrylic Tray – $119
8. Blur of Lights Folded Holiday Cards – from $2.14 ea
9. Domestic Bliss Custom Pillow – $49.99
10. Resplendent Radiance holiday photo cards – from $1.49 ea
This post is sponsored by Tiny Prints, where every choice is a stylish choice.
These festive glasses are from the Etched Fern Glassware Collection from Anthropologie.