We’ve long been fans of beauty blogger Lara Ramos—her gorgeous, intelligent and incredibly user-friendly site, The Glossarie, is an esteemed resource read far and wide! We’re honored to present her five favorite products today (see past features here and here!).
1. Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo: Adding Ouidad’s gentle detoxifying shampoo to my shower scene has allowed me to get four days out of my at-home blowouts. My hair is medium-fine and tends to get oily on the second day, so this has been a major timesaver, also resulting in less frequent heat styling.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Cheek Colour Balm in Amped Up Apple: Everything I’ve ever wanted in a cream blush: a smooth, satiny finish that looks natural and lasts all day long. I take a stippling brush directly to the stick and buff the blush onto my cheeks for a healthy glow.
3. Avon Mega Effects Mascara: For a $10 mascara, this product from Avon is a complete game changer. It delivers dark, dense lashes with tons of volume—and there’s absolutely no clumping or smudging.
4. Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in Perfect Wave: This non-sticky formula is ultra-glossy and nourishing, so it doesn’t dry out my lips. The bright pink shade is absolutely effortless, making it my go-to.
5. Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30: My sensitive, acne-prone skin loves this non-greasy moisturizer. It provides the perfect canvas for my foundation—and also leaves my face looking great if I’m going without makeup.
Shop the story: