We love a Pumpkin Spice Latte just as much as the next girl, but sometimes we want to start our day off with a little less sugar. Today, Caitlin is sharing a healthier pumpkin concoction made of seven simply scrumptious ingredients. Save the pumpkin milk base in the fridge for several days, and enjoy this fall treat every morning!
- 1/2 cup milk (we used almond milk)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- freshly brewed coffee or espresso (made however you prefer!)
1. Combine milk, pumpkin purée, spices, vanilla and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Whisk over low heat until hot, about 5 minutes.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into your favorite mug (as much or as little as you prefer!) and top with hot coffee. Enjoy!
Photography: Krista A. Jones
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌