There’s no easier way to spice up your décor than to invest in a few new throw pillows, which is why we get especially excited to hear of new home collections from fabulous designers like Rebecca Atwood. With a fall update at the forefront of our minds, we’re currently pining for a sofa full of sophisticated cushions from Rebecca Atwood’s brand-new Howland Collection. The on-trend line features linen saturated with natural dyes and simple geometric patterns screen-printed by hand. These are just the kind of beautiful pillows we want to curl up with this autumn!
1. Latte Triangle Shibori Patch Pillow ($219)
2. Mixed Stripe Rose-Taupe Pillow ($139)
3. Marble Patch Pillow ($189)
4. Potato Print Blue-Slate Pillow ($139)
5. Smoke Dip Dye Pillow ($159)
6. Brushstroke Blue-Slate Pillow ($139)