Alicia of Cheetah Is The New Black has been at the very top of our blogroll for years. We love this lady’s chic, clean style and elegant aesthetic, so we’re delighted to share a glimpse of her beauty routine with you today!
1. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: I’m newly obsessed with Tata Harper, as her products are 100% natural. I especially love this cleanser—I use it a couple times a week for a light exfoliation.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: My favorite tinted sunscreen for light coverage (SPF 20!).
3. Bumble and bumble Brilliantine: I’ve been using Brilliantine to define and hold my curls. I love beachy, almost messy-looking waves and this product is perfect for achieving that look.
4. Rodin Face Oil: I’m a big fan of oils and have been using Rodin religiously for a few years now. I have oily/combination skin, and I use a few drops of this on my cheeks, which tend to be super dry.
5. ILIA Balmy Days Lip Conditioner: This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I will say, I wasn’t so sure about the taste at first, but I’ve gotten used to it over the years. It’s completely natural and organic—and I think the tube is chic!
Shop the post: