A refreshing combination of vodka, ginger beer and lime, the Moscow Mule is frequently thought of as a summer cocktail, but we just couldn’t resist giving this tasty treat a little fall makeover! The addition of apple cider pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger beer—you’ll want to sip this delicious drink all season long!
- 1.5 oz apple-flavored vodka
- fresh apple cider
- ginger beer (pick up a quality ginger beer for the best results!)
- apple slices & thyme to garnish
1. Fill glasses (we’re partial to copper Moscow Mule mugs!) with ice.
2. Pour vodka into each glass and top with ginger beer and apple cider.
3. Garnish with thyme and apple slices. Enjoy!
Photography: Krista A. Jones
Styling & Recipe: Caitlin Kruse of Glitter Guide