Our feet can rejoice this fall! Comfortably chic oxford shoes are becoming a staple in the most stylish ladies’ wardrobes. From classic neutrals to standout metallics, these lace-up flats look fantastic with casual jeans and tees or ladylike dresses with blazers. Here are 9 pairs to give your heels a break!
By Carly Hill
1. Model Karolina Kurkova nails street style in this neutral look with camel-colored oxfords. (Image: StyleSaint)
2. For a tomboy-chic ensemble, pair your oxfords with a blazer, a button-up and shorts. (Image: Vanessa Jackman)
3. Add a pop of gold with your accessories—and your oxfords! (Image: Style Heroine)
4. Let your leopard-printed oxfords do the talking. (Image: All Who Wander)
5. Olivia Palermo knows silver oxfords will take a head-to-toe black outfit from ordinary to extraordinary! (Image: Denimology)
6. A sequin sweater with pastel skinnies and a pop of neon may be our new favorite weekend look. (Image: Song of Style)
7. Oxfords add stylish comfort and ease to a ladylike skirt! (Image: The World Looks Red)[/tps_header]
Barneys New York Metallic Umi Oxofrds ($129)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.