1. Tom Ford Brow Sculptor ($44) – “If I had to choose only one product to use the rest of my life, this would be it—no exaggeration. As a brow addict, I’ve tried everything out there and this is the best. The flat, angled tip on this pencil not only makes it super easy to use, but helps arches actually look natural.”
2. Strivectin-AR Advanced Retinol Day Treatment with BroadSpectrum SPF 30 ($99 – “My pre-work beauty routine is all about speediness (I LOVE my snooze button). This moisturizer packs all my skincare steps into one: hydration, SPF, plus a skin-smoothing retinol treatment.”
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray ($42) – “Take a peek inside any hair pro’s kit and this baby is in there. It’s the trick for getting that sexy, messy, tousled hair that everyone wants. People think I have full hair—I don’t, I have this!”
4. Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave ($26) – “At this point, I can’t even count how many people I’ve converted to the cult of Heat Wave. It is the absolute most perfect orange-red lipstick out there—and actually looks amazing on everyone! Bonus, it seriously lasts through any meal or night out.”
5. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara ($6.49) – “There’s no need to drop tons of cash on designer mascara when this drugstore find is so good. As its name promises, it perfectly separates lashes with zero clumps no matter how many coats you apply and the curved wand helps curl my sadly-straight hairs.”
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.