November means the holidays are right around the corner, bringing with them plenty of sparkle and shine. Taylor is starting to get into the spirit this month, obsessing over all things rose gold and playful (and getting a jump on her Christmas list!). Bring on the holiday magic—we’re ready!
1. Marshall Stanmore Speaker from West Elm: If Santa is reading this … hint, hint! I’m dying to get this white and gold speaker into our home. Dreamy.
2. Sonnet James: I’ve been stalking the Sonnet James website and Instagram. It’s a collection of “play dresses for playful moms.” The creator, Whitney, found that there weren’t enough fashionable dresses out there in which moms could be active with their kids. She’s super stylish, and her aesthetic is on point. And she’s a Bay Area local. So cool! I’ve got my eye on the Winnie dress coming from her Spring ’15 collection.
3. Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer: This time of year, my skin is perpetually dry and sensitive. This stuff works so well, and I feel good about the ingredients.
4. Nixon ‘Kensington Leather Rose Gold’ Watch: I’m totally in love with simple leather watches right now. This one by Nixon is a beautiful mix of masculine and feminine. (Can you tell rose gold is my current obsession?)
5. Loeffler Randall ‘Fenton’ Rain Boots: Seriously the coolest rain boots I’ve ever owned. You can’t even tell that they’re rain boots, which is awesome.
6. RGB Rose Gold Nail Polish: RGB is climbing to the top of my favorite nail polish brands list. This color will look amazing for Thanksgiving Day and all those photos you will be posting with your hand holding a holiday cocktail!
7. “Julia, Child” by Kyo Maclear & Julie Morstad: An adorable and playful children’s book.
8. Freshly Picked Moccasins in Rose Gold: My obsession with Freshly Picked moccasins is nothing new, but right now I want everything in rose gold. These are my autumn moccasins of choice for my daughter.
9. Vivianna Does Makeup YouTube Channel: I’m still majorly on my YouTube tutorial kick—most especially the British beauty vloggers. I’m not sure what it is exactly, but I’m transfixed. I find it very relaxing to watch them while I do my makeup in the morning. My current favorite is Anna of Vivianna Does Makeup. She’s super down to earth and beautiful. I also love watching her adorable vlogs of her and her boyfriend. Too cute!
10. Jonathan Adler Pop Champagne Candle: My gift of choice this year. A pretty rose gold hue and delicious scent—done and done.
Shop Taylor’s edit: