We’re eternally inclined to give classic cocktails a seasonal twist (as evidenced here)—and this Cranberry Thyme Gin & Tonic is no exception. Tart and sweet yet so easy to sip, this treat is just what you’ll need while cooking up a storm on Thanksgiving!
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- splash of orange juice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- fresh English thyme leaves
1. In a small saucepan, mix together cranberries, sugar, water, orange juice and vanilla extract. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until cranberries soften, then add thyme.
2. Strain mixture to get rid of cranberry skins.
1. In a shaker, combine 1 oz of the cranberry syrup, 2 oz of gin and ice. Shake and pour over ice.
2. Top with tonic water and garnish with thyme. Enjoy!
Shop the story: