From family dinners to office get-togethers to cocktail soirées, the holiday season seems to bring party after party! To be a great guest at every outing this year, express your gratitude by showing up with a thoughtful gift. We’ve found 10 options that go beyond the traditional bottle of wine. Your hostess will be thrilled!
1. A diptyque Winter Candle ($34) smells delicious and makes a gorgeous decoration in your hostess’s home!
2. In anticipation of the new year, a Sugar Paper 2015 Classic Desk Calendar ($56) would make a lovely (and practical!) gift.
3. When in doubt, nothing beats a bottle of Chandon’s Limited Edition Blanc de Noirs for Holiday 2014 ($24) bubbly!
4. Holiday parties are always overflowing with cocktails—so bring along these stunning West Elm Agate Coasters ($47) to help protect your hostess’s tabletops!
5. Show up and replenish the appetizers with some of your favorite cheeses. Don’t forget these pretty canvas Dauville Spreaders ($25)!
6. If you’re heading to a holiday dinner, this C. Wonder Chevron Decanter ($58) will be a welcome addition at the table!
7. A fragrant soap and lotion set—we’re eyeing this Cucina Hand Duo ($34)—will be much appreciated for hostesses with a long night of dish duty ahead!
8. Unlike flowers that only last a few days, a succulent-stuffed Turning Triangles Terrarium ($39) is the gift that keeps on giving all year long!
9. Your exhausted hostess will be delighted to have Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Croissants ($39.95) on hand for the following morning!
10. Bring dessert—and a side of laughs!—with this Signature Housewares Pie Slices Pie Pan ($18).