We’re kicking off a new series here on Glitter Guide! Each month, our editors will dish on their favorite beauty products. From polishes to perfumes, foundations to face masks, we’ll keep you in the loop on our ever-evolving obsessions. Be sure to tell us which products you can’t live without or which suggestions you end up trying! Here are our favorite products from November:
1. This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray ($46): We’ve been sleeping like babies since we started spritzing our pillows with this heavenly scent each night.
2. Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Highlight Powder in Bronze Glow ($45): Warm, lit-from-within skin is always in season. Sweep on for an immediate glow that won’t go unnoticed.
3. Estee Lauder Enlighten EE Even Effect Skintone Corrector Broad Sprectrum SPF 30 ($40): All the alphabet creams can get a tad confusing, but all we know is that this one does exactly what it promises: evens skin tone, minimizes imperfections and leaves skin with a subtle radiance (which we need more than ever right now!).
4. Glossier Soothing Face Mist ($18): You know it’s going to be good as gold when it’s created by Emily Weiss (founder of Into The Gloss). We’re big fans of her new product line! Treat yourself to this lovely spray.
5. bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend ($50): We apply this extravagant product before our moisturizing night cream—it hydrates skin and ensures a healthy glow.
6. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette in Warm Pink ($39): Kaleigh’s been into customizing her own lip color lately—and this super convenient 5-shade palette makes it so simple to play artist and create hues to match your moods! An added bonus: it comes with a lip brush for effortless application.
8. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum ($55): This lightweight formula lives up to its name, offering full yet barely noticeable coverage. It’s the perfect base for upcoming holiday parties—and great for everyday wear!
9. Carré Lissant Smoothing Sheets ($28.50): Dryer sheets have been known to combat dry, frizzy hair. Leave it to Kérastase to come out with a slightly more chic option! These on-the-go sheets tame unruly locks and bolster hair’s overall appearance.
10. Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in ‘Bang Bang’ ($26): The perfect holiday lipstick. That’s all.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌