Today it’s time for Taylor’s final monthly edit of 2014! (Where does time go?!) In the spirit of the holiday season, she’s combining her December favorites with a little wish list for Santa—just in case he’s reading.
1. Charlotte’s Magic Cream, Net-a-Porter ($95): I’ve heard really good things about Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream and have been eager to try it. Now that I’m a working mom, my skin looks dull and tired. I need all the help I can get.
2. The Round Dorm, Fawn Shoppe ($219): This would be so cute in my bedroom or even my daughter’s room. I want to display pretty perfume and baubles on it.
3. Clear Rain Trench, ASOS ($66): Totally reminds me of my youth. I think it’s time to bring these back.
4. Lulu Guinness Cutout Lips Stripe Vanity Bag, ASOS ($161): If Santa is reading this, I would love this super cute vanity case to add to my lip print collection!
5. Gilded Pretzel Bottle Opener, Anthropologie ($10): This would make a cute and fun stocking stuffer for my friends. One for them and one for me! That’s how I do it.
6. Girls’ Mirror Metallic High-Top Sneakers, J.Crew ($152): Gold is good. I’ve put these in my online shopping cart at J.Crew so many times but haven’t bitten the bullet yet. Now that they’re 30 percent off, I think it’s time. I have to save them for my daughter’s future wardrobe!
7. Sequin Tunic, Free People ($398): This sparkly tunic top from Free People is what my dreams are made of. It’s very vintage-inspired and gorgeous.
8. Diptyque Baies Colored Candle, Barney’s New York ($90): One of my favorite scents—in a special shiny glass container for the holidays.
9. Lapin & Me Woodland Money Box, Fawn Shoppe($48): I can’t stop buying my daughter unique gifts from Fawn Shoppe (my go-to online boutique for kids). This Lapin & Me Money Box is calling her name!
10. It Girl Cuff, ban.do ($20): I can’t wait to stack these rose gold bracelets for the holidays.
Shop the story: