Deck the halls with gifts galore! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite go-to gifts to make your holiday shopping endeavors as effortless as possible. —Caitlin Kruse, Editorial Director
1. Clever Pencils, Sloane Stationery ($25): How fun are these pencils? Perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Molten Heart Ring, Christina Jervey ($75): Simple and sweet—and I love to support emerging designers.
3. Mast Brothers Brooklyn Blend Bar ($9.50): Gourmet chocolate is just what a foodie needs! This is also another great hostess gift idea.
4. Beauté Pocket Notebook Set, Rifle Paper Co. ($10): I can’t get over how pretty these little notebooks are—almost too pretty to use!
5. Maison Blanc Pink Citron Classic Boxed Candle, Voluspa ($35): When I get stumped on presents for people, I try to find uniquely scented candles.
6. Nail Polish, Smith & Cult ($18): I’m a sucker for pretty packaging, and these Smith & Cult polishes are no exception!
7. “With Love,” Modern House Wines: You can’t go wrong with wine as a hostess gift, especially when it’s in an adorable bottle.
8. Beach Babes Silk Screen Print, Teil Duncan ($130): Teil Duncan is one of my favorite artists. I love her new silk screen prints—this one would be perfect for a girlfriend who loves the beach.
9. Merry + Bright Facial Gift Set, One Love Organics ($85): OLO is my go-to for natural skincare products that work. This awesome gift set includes a new product!
10. Dream A Little Dream Bow Eyemask, Kate Spade New York ($26): Every girl needs a luxurious eye mask, and this one from Kate Spade is so cheeky and cute.
11. Bath Soap Set of 4, Tory Burch ($48): These little bath soaps are so sweet for a bathroom or guest room!
Shop the story:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌