There’s nothing more fun than shopping for the little ones in our lives! The holidays are an especially exciting time for babies and kids, so finding the perfect present for them can be a bit overwhelming. But no worries—we’ve rounded up some absolute gems! From metallic booties to chic wooden toys, you’ll soon be known as the gift-giving queen!
1. Instead of an electronic gadget, give a colorful wooden game. This My Sweet Muffin Tanabata 100 Wooden Star Domino Set ($54) is sure to become a household classic!
2. No one can resist a pom-pom hat covered in polka dots! Snag this adorable Old Navy Patterned Pom-Pom Sweater Hat ($10)!
3. Equally sweet for a baby boy or girl, this Baby Gap Favorite Yay! Footed One-Piece ($24.95) is full of fun—just like the holidays.
4. For the little one who loves to help out in the kitchen, this Kids’ Odette Williams Baker’s Apron Set ($45) is perfect!
5. Get her accessory stash started with a Little Hip Squeaks The Knotted Headbands Charlotte Collection ($23).
6. This whimsical Serena & Lily Oeuf Crown ($48) will make a lovely addition to her dress-up box (or everyday wardrobe!).
7. This Tubby Todd Bath Co. Love Lake Lavender Wash ($13) will make bedtime baths extra soothing.
8. Get this Girl Tooth Fairy Mouse ($30) for the little one who’s soon to lose her first tooth!
9. Rather than a teddy bear, go for a quirky stuffed animal. How cute is Olivia Ostrich ($24)?!
10. The budding baby fashionista can tote her toys and snacks around in this Skinnydip London Vegan Leather Milk Carton Crossbody ($48)!
11. This wooden Holztiger Swan ($16) toy is pretty enough to leave sitting out in the playroom!
12. A beautiful Jess Brown Limited Edition Snowflake Doll ($234) will be a treasured keepsake for years to come.
13. Kids and babes will love being bundled up in this Acacia Scarves Kids Dove Gray Polka Dot Scarf ($15).
14. How darling will these Freshly Picked Metallic Leather Moccasins ($60) look on teeny toes?!
15. These VonBon Gray Antler Leggings ($39) are subtly festive for the holidays yet remain versatile enough to wear all winter long!
Shop the post: