We don’t know about you guys, but the holiday season happens to be one of our favorite times to shop—especially for beauty products. Brands bring us fancy limited-edition products and value sets that promise major bargains. But with the surfeit of new sets hitting the shelves all at once, it can be a bit overwhelming to figure out what’s really worth your money. We rounded up the best of the bunch—so all you’ve got to do is hit “add to cart!” Whether you’re addicted to nail lacquer or can’t seem to try enough lipstick hues, we’re confident that one of these beauty buys will speak to you.
For the color chameleon:
1. Urban Decay Naked On The Run ($54): This super travel-friendly palette comes with everything you need to create a variety of look-at-me makeup looks—sans a million different products.
For the brush buff:
2. Sephora Collection Pure Luxury Antibacterial Brush Set ($60): Update your tool kit with this deluxe set of ultra-soft brushes. Thanks to innovative technology, brushes don’t need cleaning as frequently—a lazy girl’s dream.
For the mask maven:
3. GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy ($69): Who doesn’t want a flawless face just in time for the upcoming parade of holiday parties? This skin-loving mask set sloughs away dead skin and ensures a healthy dose of hydration. Your complexion will thank you.
For the ultimate lipstick lover:
4. Sephora Give Me Some Lip ($25): Why buy one when you can try out six? In this limited-edition lip set, you get the chance to sample some tried-and-true favorites, bestsellers and newcomers.
For the polish perfectionist:
5. Julep Gem Collection 2014 ($50): This gorgeous 12-piece set, which includes both sparkly and shiny shades, is sure to make any nail nerd swoon!
For the all in one-obsessed:
6. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette ($65): This cheek palette comes with the brand’s cult-favorite bronzer, three best-selling blushes and a lovely highlighting powder. Plus, the packaging is incredible! What’s not to love?
Written by Kaleigh Fasanella
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌