With the new year comes a desire to simplify, streamline and get super organized. We’re hoping to make (and stick to!) better budgets, tidy and freshen up our homes, better nourish our bodies and generally increase our efficiency to ensure more quality time with family and friends. This is why Target’s Subscriptions services are a seriously ideal way to kick off 2015. You can subscribe to get monthly shipments of your favorite beauty, household, cleaning and wellness products sent right to your door (a time- and money-saver!). Imagine never running out of face wash or hand soap again—oh, the luxury! Plus, the services offer free shipping and a 5 percent discount on products. What are you waiting for?!
1. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Body Oil
2. Method Pink Grapefruit Gel Hand Wash Refill
3. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner & SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
4. Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes
5. Honest Super Foaming Tangerine Bubble Bath
6. Boots No7 Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Exfoliator
7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
8. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
This post is sponsored by Target Subscriptions—everyday essentials delivered on the schedule you set.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.