As we kick off a new year it’s time for Taylor to share her favorite finds from the first month of 2015! We always love to see what fun products Taylor has spotted.
1. Catbird Lovecat Ring ($242): I’ve never been much of a cat person, but my daughter is totally obsessed with them (as much as a 1-year-old can be). She’s made me develop a fondness for everything “cats.” So naturally this Catbird ring is on my wish list.
2. Sugar Paper Gold Stripe Notebook ($18): Every year I buy a couple notebooks to use for notes, ideas and to-do lists for work. No matter how into technology I am, I still need a good ol’ pen and paper.
3. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29): I’m always on the quest for the perfect concealer. I’ve been blessed by my genetics with dark circles under my eyes and now being a new mom they are even darker. The perfect concealer has always seemed sort of elusive…until now. This concealer is working wonders for me. It’s creamy, highlighting and a great shade for me (I use Vanilla). The only drawback is there isn’t enough in the bottle. I think I am going to have to stock up on them so I’m never left without it!
4. Hear No Evil Headphones ($20): Gold, sleek, perfect.
5. Charm & Chain Diamond Name Ring ($900): Charm and Chain sent me one of these with my daughter’s name on it. I truly never tire of things that represent my baby girl. I wear it every day.
6. Kate Spade iPhone Case ($35): More cat swag. Plus, it’s sparkly.
7. J.Crew Burbridge Parka ($450): I have a thing for soft pink. I think it’s one of the most beautiful colors around and I buy things simply because they are the perfect muted pink color. This happens to be a pretty sweet jacket on top of its lovely color.
8. Glitter Guide for Thimblepress “Flash Cards of Delight” ($33): I adore our entire collection for Thimblepress. You should really check it out. One of my favorites in the collection is the set of flash cards. It was an idea that was inspired by our tagline and hashtag “flashes of delight.” It’s a set of 15 fun, colorful, sparkly cards that are meant to delight you. I think it’s a super cute set and would make a fun gift.