Our editors have weighed in! We’re sharing all of the must-have beauty products that we’ve been faithful to since kicking off a brand-new year. Some are budget-friendly buys, while others might warrant a splurge—but each has been given a hearty stamp of approval. Got one of your own essentials to share? Be sure to spill the details on the product(s) you can’t live without! Here are our favorites from January.
1. Fresh Crème Ancienne Soft Cream ($280): This luxurious face cream is especially great for the cold winter months, when my skin is feeling extra parched. It’s a little thick for oily skin types, but if your skin is super-dry like mine, this could be a wonderful option to work into your winter beauty routine.
2. Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream ($43): I’ve read a lot of praise for this moisturizer—especially from women who have very enviable skin. I recently started using it, and so far, it’s great! I love the scent, and the cream leaves my skin feeling smooth.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Brow Wiz’ Mechanical Brow Pencil ($21): I love, love, love this eyebrow pencil. It’s perfect for filling in sparse areas. I use it every day.
4. Capital Teas Tea for the Tub ($6): Oh, this is such a treat in the winter—and it’s about time someone thought about creating tea specifically for your bath!
5. Londontown Lakur in Cheerio ($16): A natural, non-toxic polish that actually works! It applies perfectly and lasts for several days without chipping.
6. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Cheat’ Re-Size & Re-Shape Lip Liner in Pillowtalk ($22): Achieving fuller lips is effortless with this luxurious liner! It leaves my lips smooth and defined.
7. OPI Soft Shades Nail Lacquer Collection in Bubble Bath ($9.50): It’s the perfect transparent, natural and glossy nude shade that I’ve been wearing non-stop!
8. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black ($8): Besides being super affordable, this mascara makes my lashes look full and gives them incredible volume. I especially love the flexible wand, which allows me to coat every single lash without getting mascara all over my eyelid.
9. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude ($4.50): I love to line my waterline with this eyeliner to counteract any redness and camouflage sleepless nights. It makes me look instantly awake.
10. M-61 Vitablast A & C Eye Cream ($78): Packed with vitamins and a slew of other natural ingredients, this new eye cream is light and easy to apply, effectively moisturizing the delicate skin under your eyes.