February may have only just begun, but it’s already proved its worth (despite the drab weather that many of us are struggling through!). From highly anticipated movie premieres and the continuing awards season to clothing collection launches and fresh ad campaigns, there’s plenty of inspiration and motivation to go around! Here’s what’s on our radar for the second month of 2015.
Written by Carrie Waller
1. We’ve been reading about Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin everywhere and love what they are doing! Check out this fun article on Into The Gloss about these two on-the-rise entrepreneurs.
4. Forever 21 just launched its All About Denim Collection. Offering denim in a variety of washes, rises and lengths, it provides budget-savvy shoppers with a stylish alternative to overpriced jeans. We can’t wait to stock up for spring!
5. We’re hoping to catch Sienna Miller in Broadway’s “Cabaret“ during our New York City trip this month.
6. We love Dove’s new viral campaign, which encourages women and young girls to embrace and celebrate their naturally curly hair. See ya later, flat irons!
7. “50 Shades of Grey” is coming out just in time for Valentine’s Day. Will you go see it?