February is a month meant for sweets, so today Caitlin is sharing her holiday-inspired take on a milkshake—an ideal treat for Valentine’s Day this weekend.
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries (be sure they’re pitted!)
- 5 scoops high-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Whipped cream & sprinkles for topping (optional)
1. Start by simmering frozen cherries with sugar and water over low heat until they begin to soften (about 10 minutes).
2. Combine cherries, ice cream and milk in a blender and purée until mixture is completely smooth.
3. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and sprinkles and serve!
Photography by Krista A. Jones
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.