Oh, February. It’s a month full of sugary-sweet details, sappy love sentiments and lots and lots of red and pink. While this Valentine’s Day-focused month isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I’ve always been fond of its femininity (plus, it’s my birthday month, so I’m extra biased!). I’ve always been a fan of the color pink, and it seems like it’s having an especially major comeback right now! From a muted pink lip gloss to rose-flavored marshmallows, this girly hue is a dominant theme among my picks this month! — Taylor Sterling
1. Nanana Birth Blanket in ‘Floral’ ($49.50): Admittedly, I still use a “blankie” as an adult. My whole family is a blanket family—we just love them! Naturally, my daughter has become fond of them, too. She currently carries this one around with her everywhere.
2. Maileg Angel Girl Doll ($40): This new Maileg doll is a sweet and special Valentine’s Day gift for my daughter.
3. Sara Happ ‘The Lip Slip – The One Luxe’ Color Shine Lip Gloss in ‘The Pink’ ($24): I wear chapstick and lipstick on almost a daily basis, and Sara Happ’s scrubs have really helped to exfoliate my lips. And now I’m a fan of her new lip glosses—this soft pink is a great everyday color!
4. Glossier Priming Moisturizer ($25): Unfortunately, I have dry skin year-round, which means that makeup often sticks to my face and also dries up quickly. I’ve been using this silky, lightweight moisturizer a lot lately, and my makeup has been looking more luminous.
5. J.Crew iPhone Case ($30): Love this soft pink case. Perfect for this month of love!
6. Love+Grace Kiss Me Cassie PJ Set ($97): Such a cute pajama set for Valentine’s Day.
7. Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil ($17): If you’ve read my past edits, you’ll know that I’m addicted to face oils. I recently picked this up at Whole Foods and I’m really loving it. It’s silky and hydrating, and the smell is intoxicating.
8. Glitter Guide x Thimblepress Lips In A Row Tote Bag ($22): Anything with lip prints is something I’m going to adore, so I had to include them in our collection for Thimblepress. This cheeky tote would make a cute Valentine’s Day gift for a girlfriend.
9. Designer Ryan Roche: I have such a crush on Ryan Roche. I read this article on Tales of Endearment and fell in love with her quirky style and her admiration for the color pink. Her designs and textures are so dreamy! February is my birthday month, and I’ve got my eye on a few of her pieces (dear husband, if you’re reading this … hint, hint!).
10. Rose-Flavored Marshmallows via Boulder Locavore: These look so divine—talk about a must-try marshmallow recipe!