With an upcoming move and a baby on the way, Caitlin is in serious nesting mode this month. Check out her favorite finds from around the web (and see Taylor’s February Edit here!).
1. Pixie Lily, Chickadee Blanket: My husband and I are expecting our first baby this summer and we’re so excited! Pixie Lily has the absolute softest baby clothes and accessories—I love the unisex chickadee print.
2. Pink Peonies Collection, Blushing Deco Tassel Necklace: Have you seen Rachel Parcell’s new jewelry collection? True to her classic and feminine style, it’s full of timeless pieces that add a hint of glam to every outfit. I love this tassel necklace.
3. Martha Stewart, Whim Collection Pillows: I can’t wait for Martha Stewart’s new Whim Collection to launch in March at Macy’s. How fun are these pillows?
4. Lulu & Georgia, Houda Rug: Lulu & Georgia is my go-to place to browse for rugs. I love this soft, Moroccan- inspired design, which cozies up any room.
5. Stokke, Scoot Stroller: Now that I’m halfway through my pregnancy, I’ve really started to research and shop for all things baby. This chic stroller comes in such great spring colors!
6. New Balance For J.Crew, 620 Sneakers: I’m all about comfort these days, and these simple gold sneakers seem so versatile.
7. Eight Hour Studio, Blazer Nightshirt: These days all I want to sleep in are cozy nightgowns and nightshirts because of my growing belly. How adorable is this printed organic cotton sleep shirt from London-based Eight Hour Studio?
8. Frédéric Fekkai, Hair Fragrance Mist Rose Fraîche: Rose-scented perfume for your hair? It doesn’t get any better. This is great to use between washes, but I also find myself spritzing my locks each time I head out the door.
9. May Lindstrom Skin, The Blue Cocoon: “Obsessed” is an understatement. This is the only beauty balm that has calmed my dry, flaky skin. I apply it at night right before bed, and the aromatic scent is really relaxing.
10. Lamps Plus, Crystorama Eva Burnished Silver Pendant: We are in the process of moving, and I can’t wait to decorate a new place. This light fixture from Lamps Plus is at the top of my wish list.
11. Cinta, The Estilo Camera Strap: I love these handmade-in-America camera straps (designed by Ari Moshayedi, one of the photographers with whom we frequently work!). They come in a beautiful array of colors and are both sturdy and stylish.