Sayonara, winter! Spring break is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start pulling out those beach excursion essentials. Let’s start with the most important item of all: the swimsuit! When we want the latest styles at affordable prices, Target is our top choice—we can always count on finding budget-friendly and seriously fashionable swimwear. Here are two of our favorite new suits from Target, along with a few other beach bag must-haves.
The swimsuit: Target Vanilla Beach U-Wire Bandeau Bikini Top + Vanilla Beach Bikini Bottoms. We love the funky palm tree print and rose gold detailing. Plus, the removable straps are perfect for avoiding awkward tan lines!
The bag: ban.do The Everything Tote in Silver. This metallic tote is so fun and fits everything you need for a full day at the beach. We also love these reversible totes (which come in a multitude of colors) and this striped canvas tote.
- A straw hat. Shield your pretty face from too much sun (we love this or this!).
- Fuji Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera. A fun way to capture all your awesome memories.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. Great for refreshing your skin—and even your hair!—after a long day at the beach.
- Sara Happ ‘The Lip Slip’ Lip Balm. This balm smells yummy and keeps lips moisturized.
- Bobbi Brown ‘Beach’ Eau de Parfum. No perfume captures the essence of the beach like this one! Its notes include sea spray and mandarin.
- Jao Brand Goe Oil. This multipurpose, semi-solid body oil absorbs quickly and hydrates luxuriously.
The swimsuit: Target Vanilla Beach Ruffled Bralette Bikini Top + Vanilla Beach Bikini Bottoms. We love how the suits at Target are so easy to mix and match. We paired this feminine top with edgy-printed bottoms.
The bag: ban.do Canvas Tote. The sunnies print just screams “spring break!”
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses. A classic pair of sunnies keeps you looking cool while protecting your eyes from harmful rays. We also love this budget-friendly option.
- Clarins Sunscreen Care Milk-Lotion Spray SPF 50+. Sunscreen is a must, and this one has a high SPF and an easy-to-blend formula. This L’Oréal sunscreen from Target is also a Glitter Guide favorite.
- Frends with Benefits ‘Layla’ Headphones. You gotta have headphones to listen to your favorite new tunes—why not make a fashion statement in the process!?
- ban.do ‘Too Cold To Hold’ Drink Sleeve. While we don’t recommend drinking alcohol on public beaches, we’d rock this fun drink sleeve on our bottle of lemonade or coconut water!
- ban.do Everyday Bobbis in Metallic Rose Gold. Style a high pony or ballerina bun with these cute hair pins.
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.