Sayonara, winter! Spring break is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start pulling out those beach excursion essentials. Let’s start with the most important item of all: the swimsuit! When we want the latest styles at affordable prices, Target is our top choice—we can always count on finding budget-friendly and seriously fashionable swimwear. Here are two of our favorite new suits from Target, along with a few other beach bag must-haves.
The swimsuit: Target Vanilla Beach U-Wire Bandeau Bikini Top + Vanilla Beach Bikini Bottoms. We love the funky palm tree print and rose gold detailing. Plus, the removable straps are perfect for avoiding awkward tan lines!
The bag: ban.do The Everything Tote in Silver. This metallic tote is so fun and fits everything you need for a full day at the beach. We also love these reversible totes (which come in a multitude of colors) and this striped canvas tote.
- A straw hat. Shield your pretty face from too much sun (we love this or this!).
- Fuji Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera. A fun way to capture all your awesome memories.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. Great for refreshing your skin—and even your hair!—after a long day at the beach.
- Sara Happ ‘The Lip Slip’ Lip Balm. This balm smells yummy and keeps lips moisturized.
- Bobbi Brown ‘Beach’ Eau de Parfum. No perfume captures the essence of the beach like this one! Its notes include sea spray and mandarin.
- Jao Brand Goe Oil. This multipurpose, semi-solid body oil absorbs quickly and hydrates luxuriously.
The swimsuit: Target Vanilla Beach Ruffled Bralette Bikini Top + Vanilla Beach Bikini Bottoms. We love how the suits at Target are so easy to mix and match. We paired this feminine top with edgy-printed bottoms.
The bag: ban.do Canvas Tote. The sunnies print just screams “spring break!”
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses. A classic pair of sunnies keeps you looking cool while protecting your eyes from harmful rays. We also love this budget-friendly option.
- Clarins Sunscreen Care Milk-Lotion Spray SPF 50+. Sunscreen is a must, and this one has a high SPF and an easy-to-blend formula. This L’Oréal sunscreen from Target is also a Glitter Guide favorite.
- Frends with Benefits ‘Layla’ Headphones. You gotta have headphones to listen to your favorite new tunes—why not make a fashion statement in the process!?
- ban.do ‘Too Cold To Hold’ Drink Sleeve. While we don’t recommend drinking alcohol on public beaches, we’d rock this fun drink sleeve on our bottle of lemonade or coconut water!
- ban.do Everyday Bobbis in Metallic Rose Gold. Style a high pony or ballerina bun with these cute hair pins.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌