This week we’re thrilled to welcome Elizabeth Tuke as the latest addition to our Everyday 5 lineup. As founder of TUKE Consulting and former PR manager for Outnet.com, Elizabeth is a wonderful gal to consult when it comes to fashion and beauty. And although New York Fashion Week is behind us, her recommendations and beauty bag essentials (oils, vitamins, toning sprays—oh my!) are keeping the beauty-centric magic going. Read on for details.
1. Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Water ($35): This toning spray reminds me of the orange blossom trees outside of my parents’ home in Florida. It is so refreshing on a clean, tired or dehydrated face.
2. Clarisonic ($199): I have become addicted to this little tool. I use it daily—it’s my at-home facialist.
3. Rodin Luxury Face Oil ($170): Why not dot luxury all over your face? This oil is a game changer—it keeps your 30-year-old skin in its 20s.
4. Laura Mercier Lip Color in ‘Spiced Rose’ ($27): This lipstick is the perfect everyday neutral hue—it literally looks good on everyone I know! I have several floating around my home, handbag and office.
5. Fish oil vitamins: Fish oil vitamins improve and enhance your heart, skin, hair and immune system—basically, they’re a one-stop shop in the form of tiny capsules.
Image by Stefania Yarhi
Shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.