Looking ahead to this brand-new month, there is plenty to see and do (and also to shop!). We’ve got our eye on a few new home décor collections—all perfect for sprucing up our tired spaces in anticipation of spring and summer. We’re also determined to pencil in a stop at the Museum of the Moving Image to check out the “Mad Men” exhibition as a final hurrah before the show wraps up for good. Want to know what else we’ve got planned? Here’s what’s on our radar for April.
1. We are big fans of Rebecca Atwood and can’t seem to get enough of her new collection, which showcases her masterful combination of color via a springtime palette of cool blues, muted purple and a hint of saturated teal.
2. The team behind Maya Brenner Designs just released a new home collection, and we’re swooning over the whimsical designs and classic color palette.
3. Pond’s has teamed up with Jonathan Adler to create a sleek and colorful collection of cases to house cleansing towelettes. If you’re like us, you’ve already begun brainstorming ways to repurpose these cute containers when they’re empty!
4. We’re excited to see “Serena” in theaters. It just hit the box office and stars one of our favorite duos—Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper!
5. Thank goodness someone finally came up with Tinker Tailor! This genius site offers customers the opportunity to completely customize their designer wardrobes. Bring those visions of your dream dress to life!
7. Hard Candy is celebrating its 20th anniversary by relaunching the original five nail polish shades (‘Sky’ blue, anyone?!) that started our obsession with jelly rings back in the day. The line will be available at Walmart this month.
8. “Mad Men” is ending! Visit the exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image if you’ll be in the Big Apple on or before June 14. And don’t forget to catch (or set your DVR to record) the final season premiere on April 5. (image)