April has already proven to be an invigorating month full of inspiration! Taylor is indulging in her creative side this season, filling her home and wish list with art, music, accessories and beauty picks to make the very most of spring. Read on for her April must-haves!
1. Zara Kids Organic Cotton Lips and Stars Printed T-shirt: If you follow me on social media (@TaylorSterling), you know I have a love for lip prints. This cute Zara Kids T-shirt is in heavy rotation when it comes to my daughter’s outfits. It’s comfy, so she loves it.
2. Serena & Lily, “Wipeout” Print by Stephanie Sherman: This photograph is everything I love: surfing (I wish I were brave enough to actually do it!) and the ocean, plus blue and pink hues. I can’t wait to get this into my home.
3. Crosley Player Vinyl Record Player: Music is my sanity. I want to pass my love for it on to my daughter by taking her to shows and buying her records. So naturally, we needed a good record player in the house. This one is nice and neutral, and is a good price for a new record collector.
4. New Balance 620 70s Running Sneakers: I would buy sneakers over high heels any day. I actually can’t even remember the last time I bought a pair of heels. It was definitely before my daughter was born, and that’s a long time for me to resist a certain kind of shoe! Sneakers are a big weakness of mine, and these are my new favorites. I’m so in love with them, it hurts. Navy and pale pink with gold—yes!
5. Catbird, Tarot Deck Solid Perfume: I’ve always been drawn to offbeat scents. I don’t usually love overly fresh or floral scents—I prefer sweet, slightly musky and more masculine scents. This sounds like one that would be right up my alley: “Turkish rose, the dry musk of labdanum and a hint of incense smoke are accented with woody, waxen pencil shavings. A dusty, romantic mystery.” It had me at “pencil shavings.”
6. KT Smail Art: I love her use of flowers and the color pink. It speaks to me.