The warming weather has us eager to find a sunny spot outside and get lost in some new books. From stories of love and loss to historical novels with a tinge of mystery, we’ve collected a wide variety of fiction and nonfiction reads that will keep you busy all month long. What have you been reading lately? Share your favorites using #GGBookClub!
1. “The Husband’s Secret,” by Liane Moriarty
2. “What She Left Behind,” by Ellen Marie Wiseman
3. “The Dressmaker,” by Kate Alcott
4. “Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives,” by Gretchen Rubin
5. “Orphan Train,” by Christina Baker Kline
6. “The Secret Keeper,” by Kate Morton
7. “The Light Between Oceans,” by M.L. Stedman
8. “Packing Light: Thoughts on Living Life with Less Baggage,” by Allison Vesterfelt
9. “Oh Joy!: 60 Ways to Create & Give Joy,” by Joy Cho
10. “Go Set A Watchman,” by Harper Lee (The release date is slated for July—but you’d better believe we’re pre-ordering our copy now!)
Written by Jessica Alayne of Bubbly Design Co.