With the arrival of her baby girl just a few months away, Caitlin is deep into nesting mode. These days, she’s stocking up on practical (yet beautifully designed!) baby gear to suit her modern taste, as well as comfortably cute clothing for her wardrobe and that of her soon-to-be-born babe! Read on for the rest of Caitlin’s April must-haves.
1. Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Stretch Oil ($20): I’m currently using this oil spray—and crossing my fingers for no stretch marks!
2. Sonnet James, The Winnie Dress ($128): I just discovered Sonnet James’s line of playful dresses for moms. I can’t wait to grab this one when our babe arrives!
3. Stokke, Steps Bouncer ($199): It’s been hard to find modern, minimalistic baby gear, but we just got the Stokke Bouncer, and the design is so sleek. I can’t wait to use it!
4. The Little Market, Rectangle Striped Tablecloth ($120): I love Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla’s new shop, The Little Market, which features a curated collection of unique pieces created by artisans around the world. The tabletop textiles are my favorite!
5. Isabella Oliver, Leah Maternity Top ($95): Hands down, my favorite maternity top for spring. I love the blush color, plus the fact that I can dress it up or down with jeans or leggings, respectively.
6. Pink Chicken New York, Eliza Gran Totes ($88): These pom-pom totes are so much fun! (I was so thrilled to find my friend Christina’s nearly identical DIY version!)
7. Quitokeeto, Rose Geranium ($11): An inexpensive luxury with a stunning scent.
8. Hayden Reis x Waiting On Martha, Cream and White Stripe Wristlet ($32): I love my giant beach tote from Hayden Reis. And this wristlet, part of the brand’s collaboration with Mandy of Waiting On Martha, has a great neutral color combo.
9. One Love Organics, Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum ($39): All One Love Organics spring releases are great, but I’m particularly obsessed with this serum. I apply it after showering.
10. Candlefish, No. 80 Scented Candle ($22): Candlefish is a really cool new spot in Charleston, South Carolina. I picked up a few candles on my recent trip, and scent No. 80 is my favorite.
11. Serena & Lily, Brasserie Chair ($295): I adore the color, shape and woven seat.
12. BaubleBar, Mini Leather Tassel Strand ($38): A quirky addition to an everyday ensemble or a special occasion-inspired outfit!
13. Rikshaw Design, Ruffle Tank ($38): I have a crib sheet from Rikshaw Design but love the baby clothes, too. This little top is so sweet.
Shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌