- Skin Game: See your dermatologist to discuss any skin concerns and create a game plan.
- Beauty Squad: Book your makeup and hair artists.
- Skin Check: Schedule in some facials to prep your complexion. If you want to amp up your glow even more, consider non-invasive laser skin treatments like Genesis or IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy.
- Smile Bright: Visit your dentist to get your teeth whitened, or if you’re on a budget, try a drugstore product like Crest Whitestrips to get your smile matching that gorgeous white dress!
- Beauty Trials: Set a date with your makeup and hair artists to test out your bridal look.
- Lock It In: Confirm that your pre-wedding beauty appointments are booked—hair, facial, hair removal, massage, day-of “glam squad”, etc.
- Hair: Get your locks colored and cut. Avoid experimenting at this appointment. Go with a color you know you love, and a cut that you will feel your best in!
- Final Facial: Since some facials can irritate skin and cause redness, it’s best to get your final facial around two weeks before your wedding day.
- Dry Brushing: Invest in a natural bristle brush and introduce daily dry brushing into your morning regimen. Dry brushing not only exfoliates skin, but also helps to release the body’s toxins.
- Body Prep: Don’t forget to moisturize daily to make sure your skin is at its softest for the big day!
- Lemon Water: Begin each morning with warm lemon water to gently flush out toxins, cleanse your system and bring out your inner glow.
- Hair Removal: It’s time to take care of your unwanted hair! Waxing is a good option, but only if you’ve done it before. For facial hair, we suggest threading to avoid skin tearing so close to your wedding.
- Nails: Schedule in a mani/pedi date with your bridesmaids! Opt for a gel polish—it will stay put right through until the end of your honeymoon!
- Self Tanning: If you’re comfortable with faux tanning and have done it before, now is the time to lock in that bronze glow.
- Massage: You’ve worked so hard planning and prepping! It’s time to relax and treat yourself to a little pre-wedding spa day.
- Food for Thought: Try to steer clear of salt in order to avoid bloating. Drink water to keep your energy up and your skin happy.
- Let’s Face It: Use your favorite “tried and true” complexion boosting mask the night before your wedding.
- Green Juice: The morning of your wedding day, up your energy with a nutritious green juice in addition to a hearty breakfast.
- Beauty Kit: Bring along your favorite makeup, beauty products, and perfume. Perhaps some skin blotting papers and kleenex! You never know what might come in handy!