In need of a fashionable, timeless hairstyle for the big day? Try our take on the “bridal braid”! This gorgeous look can be done on anyone with long hair—even on girls with curls! We love that you can sport this braid with your beautiful, natural hair texture. In fact, the more texture the better!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Wide tooth comb
- Clear or hair colored mini rubber band
- Hair pins
- Anti-humidity holding spray like Oribe’s Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
- Part all of your hair to one side and begin doing a standard three-strand braid, weaving the pieces from underneath to create a raised 3D look.
- When you’ve reached the top of your ear, begin including hair from the back of head making sure to include all of the remaining hair. Keep weaving your three-strand braid from underneath until you get to your ends. Secure the end of the braid with a rubber band. You can dress up the band with a brooch or leave it as-is, like we did here.
- Tug along the entire length of your braid to create extra volume. If you have any stray strands, tuck them away with vertically placed hairpins.
- Finish off our style with an anti-humidity setting spray.