May is already more than halfway through (how?!), and Caitlin’s due date is inching closer and closer. She’s searching the shelves for more baby products plus a few mama essentials, summer staples and home décor treats. Are you splurging on anything this month? Do tell in the comments!
1. buttermilk babies, Tough Cookie Collection ($75): These swaddles from buttermilk babies crack me up, but they are so soft!
2. Sophie la girafe Cosmetics, Hair & Body Wash: I’m eager to try this line of bath products for baby, which is available at Anthropologie.
3. Serena & Lily, The Apparel Collection: One of our favorite destinations for home décor just launched a fashion collection, and I love all of the minimal, classic designs.
4. Emi Jay, Pink Pansies 3-pack ($6.50): I use Emi Jay hair ties all the time because they help prevent breakage. The new spring colors are so pretty.
5. J.Crew, Woven Fringe Earrings ($90): These statement earrings are calling my name.
6. Zoe Organics, Belly Butter ($16): This is one of my favorite prenatal products—and I was so excited to learn that Target has recently launched a natural maternal health section that stocks Zoe Organics. It’s amazing to see independent, natural brands being offered to the masses at a retailer as large as Target!
7. Sole Society, Gemma Bejeweled Sandal ($65); Martano Slide-On Sandal ($60); Koa Exuma Fringe Flat Sandal ($65): I got sucked into Sole Society’s site the other day and found so many spring sandals that I now have my eye on.
9. Fawn Shoppe, Cold Picnic Colorblock Hemp Plant Hanger ($80): I’m attempting to add more house plants to our home. I adore these hanging baskets.
10. Minted, “Hot Pink” limited edition print by Kristi Kohut ($165): I discovered Kristi Kohut on Minted and am obsessed with her colorful, saturated pieces.
11. Cami NYC, The Racer Nude Cami ($148): These lightweight, silky tanks will go with just about everything in your summer wardrobe! I look forward to wearing them post-baby bump this summer.
12. Roberta Roller Rabbit, Quilt Amanda ($175): We love our neutral bedroom, but I’m itching to add a pop of color to the space this summer. This quilt looks so cozy!
13. Dazzle Home, Rocker Arm Chair in pink ($140): I just discovered this great new home site, and I love this pink rocker.