Since June kicked off a few days ago, it’s truly started to feel like summer—in both weather and in the clothing and beauty products available right now. Perhaps it’s because the official start to summer is June 21st. (Ah! We’re so close!) Today, Taylor is sharing the items she’s gearing up with for the month ahead: all things sunny and summery. What products/pieces make your June favorites list? Share in the comments below!
- Lindsey Berns, Pom Pom Peasant Blouse ($72): My daughter has this top and it’s beautiful. Every time she wears it people ask where it’s from.
- Everlane, Women’s Heavyweight Tee, in blush ($35): My dressing style has gotten simpler and simpler. I just don’t want to deal with any fuss. The Everlane line is beautifully made and simply chic. I love the idea of pairing this blush tee with a pair of jeans and white sneakers.
- Essie, ‘Summer 2015’ Mini Four-Pack ($17): This set features four cool shades perfect for summer. I can’t stop wearing Prêt-a-Surfer (the periwinkle blue).
- Clare V., Every Mother Counts Tote Bag ($45): Clare V. is my go-to designer for gorgeous handbags and accessories, and she recently teamed up with the charity Every Mother Counts. The proceeds from this tote go towards making sure that pregnancy and childbirth is safe for mothers all around the world. I love when a cute purchase benefits a great cause.
- Ryan Roche for J.Crew, Merino Wool Fringe Sweater-Vest ($178): Ryan Roche is one of my favorite fashion designers. She’s so incredible with knits and hats, and we share an affinity for pale pink. The problem is her designs are often out of my budget. Luckily, she’s designed a few limited edition pieces for J.Crew that launched yesterday, and I want to snag them all up. I can’t wait!
- “How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful” by Florence + The Machine ($30): I’m a big fan of Florence and her music. She’s so incredibly creative. I can’t wait to get this new album on vinyl.
- Pottery Barn Kids, Simply White Retro Kitchen Collection ($259): My daughter is totally smitten with this play kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids. It’s so incredible to see her imagination forming. Currently, she likes to make me fried eggs and cupcakes. Yum!
- Sapling Child, Jaime King for Sapling: I love the cute prints in Jaime King’s collection for Sapling. Naturally, I need the “Shine Bright” tee for my daughter.