Now that it’s exactly one week into June, we’re getting so excited for all the summer-inspired reads, clothing, decor and more! Here is what we’re currently coveting and what’s popping up on our radar for June. What have you been lusting over recently? Share in the comments below!
1. Caitlin Wilson’s Wallpaper Line: We loved Caitlin Wilson’s pillows, and then fell hard for her rugs—Now she’s blown us away with a collection of wallpapers in her signature saturated hues. With all of the fun prints and patterns, how is one to choose?!
2. New ‘Curves’ Collection by Mejuri: Mejuri just launched its newest collection of stackable rings, and we’re smitten by the elegant curved silhouette and various color options. We’re partial to the silver Sleek Chic Curve ring, which adds a hint of glamour to a casual weekday accessory lineup.
3. Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James line: It’s impossible to select just one favorite piece out of the new clothing, accessory and home goods line by Reese Witherspoon! Each item is inspired by her iconic classic style and celebrates her Southern heritage.
4. Birchbox Summer Beauty Shop: We can’t wait to indulge in the Birchbox Summer Beauty Shop (which launched June 5th at select Gap stores across the country). The limited edition boxes feature a variety of offerings, and will be available through the end of July in seven flagship Gap locations in cities across the US.
5. Jaime King for Sapling: When we got a peek of Jaime King’s recent collaboration with Sapling Child we fell in love with the soft fabric, graphic tees and bold floral prints. The collection will be available online soon so keep an eye out!
6. Always Pack a Party Dress: And Other Lessons Learned From a (Half) Life in Fashion, by Amanda Brooks: Explore the life and career of Amanda Brooks in this new how-to style book. It’s a must-read for all you fashionistas out there!
7. A Tale of Two Besties: A Hello Giggles Novel, by Sophia Rossi: Full of the wit and charm that the lovable duo behind Hello Giggles is known for, we have a feeling that this “Tale of Two Besties” is going to be mainstay on our nightstands and coffee tables all summer long.
8. Mott 50 Sun Protective Fashion: Did you know your average shirt only has an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of five?! Crazy, but true! However, each piece from this line has a certification of 50 UPF, so protecting yourself from the sun’s harmful rays can be chic, stylish and (most importantly) easy!
9. #ItsTHATWorthIt Campaign for skin cancer awareness: This worthwhile campaign challenges us all to take 15 social seconds to help spread the word on melanoma awareness. L’Oréal Paris is personally supporting the campaign by donating $1 to Melanoma Research Alliance for every video we upload and every bottle of SPF or sunless tanner we purchase.
10. Kyle Schuneman’s collection for Apt2B: Kyle Schuneman’s new collaboration with Apt2B is full of versatile pieces (including apartment-friendly sizes!), but this mint bed is calling our name—as is the on-trend blend of retro and modern silhouettes!
11. The Little Market gift registry: One of our favorite fair trade brands, The Little Market by Lauren Conrad, just announced the launch of their gift registry! You better believe we’re bookmarking the page for our next giftable celebration!