Whether you’re looking for a beach or poolside companion or simply searching for a great read to help you wind down after a busy day at work, we’ve rounded up the books we can’t wait to get our hands on this month!
1. “Thrive,” Arianna Huffington: Balancing personal anecdotes and recent research, one of today’s most powerful and successful women shares her theory on the “three-legged stool” of success.
3. “Beach Town,” by Mary Kay Andrews: Published just in time for summer, this novel is the perfect intersection of a low-key beach setting and the exciting entertainment industry.
4. “Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead,” by Sheryl Sandberg: Carve out some time this summer to read Sandberg’s inspiring book.
6. “The Art of Falling,” by Kathryn Craft: A beautiful story of an injured dancer whose body may betray her. The Kindle edition is currently on sale!
7. “Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures,” by Emma Straub: They say not to judge a book by its cover … but how gorgeous is this one?!
8. “Front Roe: How to Be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life,” by Louise Roe: Essential advice and tips for making the most of your closet, home and lifestyle.
9. “The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You,” by Jessica N. Turner: Find out how maximizing your time makes for a happier you!
10. “Modern Romance,” by Aziz Ansari (available June 16): Our editor Carly heard Ansari speak at BookCon in New York City and is anxiously awaiting the release of this brilliant book about romance in the modern world.