Whether you’re looking for a beach or poolside companion or simply searching for a great read to help you wind down after a busy day at work, we’ve rounded up the books we can’t wait to get our hands on this month!
1. “Thrive,” Arianna Huffington: Balancing personal anecdotes and recent research, one of today’s most powerful and successful women shares her theory on the “three-legged stool” of success.
3. “Beach Town,” by Mary Kay Andrews: Published just in time for summer, this novel is the perfect intersection of a low-key beach setting and the exciting entertainment industry.
4. “Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead,” by Sheryl Sandberg: Carve out some time this summer to read Sandberg’s inspiring book.
6. “The Art of Falling,” by Kathryn Craft: A beautiful story of an injured dancer whose body may betray her. The Kindle edition is currently on sale!
7. “Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures,” by Emma Straub: They say not to judge a book by its cover … but how gorgeous is this one?!
8. “Front Roe: How to Be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life,” by Louise Roe: Essential advice and tips for making the most of your closet, home and lifestyle.
9. “The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You,” by Jessica N. Turner: Find out how maximizing your time makes for a happier you!
10. “Modern Romance,” by Aziz Ansari (available June 16): Our editor Carly heard Ansari speak at BookCon in New York City and is anxiously awaiting the release of this brilliant book about romance in the modern world.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌