Today Caitlin is sharing the Rose Berry Sangria she served at her baby shower!
“In keeping with our floral and honeybee theme, we created a sangria bar with two twists on the classic fruity drink: a Berry Rose Sangria and a Honey Orange Sangria. Guests could top off their sangria of choice with bubbly and add fruit and mint garnishes—a refreshing treat in the muggy weather that day!” — Caitlin
Photography: Krista A. Jones
ROSE BERRY SANGRIA
Makes one pitcher.
- 1 bottle sweet red wine
- 2 cups mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup edible rose water (available on Amazon)
- 1/2 cup mixed berry juice
1. Place fruit in the bottom of a pitcher. (If it’s fresh fruit, don’t forget to wash it!)
2. Pour in all other ingredients and stir.
3. Refrigerate for at least three hours before serving so that all the flavors meld.