Today Caitlin is sharing the Rose Berry Sangria she served at her baby shower!
“In keeping with our floral and honeybee theme, we created a sangria bar with two twists on the classic fruity drink: a Berry Rose Sangria and a Honey Orange Sangria. Guests could top off their sangria of choice with bubbly and add fruit and mint garnishes—a refreshing treat in the muggy weather that day!” — Caitlin
Photography: Krista A. Jones
ROSE BERRY SANGRIA
Makes one pitcher.
- 1 bottle sweet red wine
- 2 cups mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup edible rose water (available on Amazon)
- 1/2 cup mixed berry juice
1. Place fruit in the bottom of a pitcher. (If it’s fresh fruit, don’t forget to wash it!)
2. Pour in all other ingredients and stir.
3. Refrigerate for at least three hours before serving so that all the flavors meld.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.