While browsing Pinterest is one of our favorite ways to get inspired, there’s still nothing better than sitting down with a stack of our favorite coffee table books. Whether the focus is on fashion or celebrities, traveling or decorating, we love flipping through the glossy pages of old and new favorites. Today we’re sharing twelve reads you should add to your collection right now!
1. “André de Dienes: Marilyn, 2 Vol.,” Steve Crist: A beautiful behind-the-scenes look at a more private side of Marilyn Monroe’s life.
2. “Cupcakes and Cashmere at Home,” Emily Schuman: Emily’s new book, focused on decorating and dining at home, provides amazing inspiration for the summer months ahead. (Her first book is still one of our favorites!)
3. “Elie Saab,” Janie Samet: Close-up details of Elie Saab’s exquisite gowns will instantly inspire you.
4. “Beauty at Home,” Aerin Lauder: An intimate peek into the life of Estée Lauder’s granddaughter Aerin.
5. “Oscar de la Renta: The Style, Inspiration and Life of Oscar de la Renta,” Sarah Mower: An extra-special way to experience the beautiful life that Oscar—who died in October—created.
6. “Slim Aarons: Once Upon a Time,” Slim Aarons: Stunning photographs of the rich, royals and Hollywood starlets from glamorous eras past.
7. “Condé Nast Traveler Photographs: 25th Anniversary Collection,” introduction by Luc Sante; foreword by Klara Glowczewska: Summer always seems like a fantastic time to indulge in our wanderlust! We’re still utterly inspired by this book—it’s filled with amazing travel spots around the world.
8. “Influence,” Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: A classic collection of interviews and images that showcase the twins’ undeniable influence.
9. “Tory Burch: In Color,” Tory Burch: A vibrant must-read from one of our favorite designers.
10. “Jacqueline Kennedy: The White House Years: Selections from the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum,”Hamish Bowles, Arthur M. Schlesinger and Rachel Lambert Mellon: A beautiful collection of Jackie O’s years in the White House, with a focus on the evolution of her style.
11. “India Hicks: Island Style,” India Hicks: This latest addition to our coffee tables is full of stunning photographs, plus funny anecdotes from India’s fascinating life.
12. “The Big Book of the Hamptons,” Michael Shnayerson: A gorgeous ode to an East Coast treasure!
Shop the post: