Pass the yum! As temperatures heat up around the globe, we’re indulging in simple yet refreshing treats (and saving money on over-processed goods along the way). These Pineapple Popsicles take just five minutes to prepare, which means that you’ll have more time for fun in the sun! These pops contain no added sugars but several of our favorite fruits. (If you are looking for something a bit sweeter, try adding in some gummy bears—another treat that makes us smile.) Don’t be afraid to get creative in the kitchen! What are your favorite pops? Share with us below!
Words and photography by Arin Agase
- 3–5 sliced kiwis
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced (strawberries are a delicious option, too!)
- pineapple juice
- popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
1. Add a few slices of fruit into the popsicle mold.
2. Pour in the pineapple juice.
3. Insert the sticks into the middle of each popsicle.
4. Freeze for 4 hours.
5. Enjoy the finished product in the sun!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌