Because we often need to indulge in the sweeter side of life, I’m introducing my new best friend: the Fluffy-Nutty Chocolate-Covered Stuffed Oreo! To make this downright delicious treat, you basically spread some peanut butter on one half of an opened Oreo, add a generous scoop of Marshmallow Fluff to the other half, put both halves back together, and give the cookie a generous dunk in chocolate. Glitter Girls everywhere are going to be eating this super-simple recipe up (literally!). The quick instructions are below—enjoy!
- Marshmallow Fluff (find it near the marshmallows in the grocery store)
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate melts or chips (whichever color and/or flavor you prefer—I chose white!)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Wax paper or foil
1. Pull Oreos apart like you would two halves of a sandwich. (Just try not to lick them in the process!).
2. Spread peanut butter on one half and fluff on the other half of each cookie. (I recommend about a generous teaspoon of each.)
3. Press the cookie halves back together, then place them on a sheet. Put in the freezer for 10–15 minutes.
4. Melt your chocolate in a pot on the stovetop.
5. Remove Oreos from the freezer. Place them in the pot of melted chocolate, and use a fork to gently tap off excess chocolate. (Pro tip: Move quickly; the chocolate hardens quickly!)
6. Place dipped Oreos on wax paper or foil.
7. Add sprinkles (if desired) before the chocolate hardens.
8. Serve and enjoy immediately! These treats will last a couple weeks in the fridge (or, if your house is anything like mine, they’ll last about 10 minutes).
Written and photographed by Arin Agase