We’re sort of in shock that summer is already winding down. Is anyone else dreading the end of beach reading? As we enter into August, we’re sharing five books you’ll want to stuff in your suitcase for any end-of-the-season getaways.
1. “The French Beauty Solution: Time-Tested Secrets to Look and Feel Beautiful Inside and Out,” by Mathilde Thomas: The co-founder of luxury skin-care line Caudalie, Mathilde shares several intriguing beauty regimens that French women follow.
2. “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing,” by Marie Kondo: A wildly popular life-cleansing consultant outlines her radical approach to organization.
3. “I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time,” by Laura Vanderkam: Who says we can’t have it all?! This book shares strategies and stories of women who effectively and gracefully balance work, family and everything in between.
4. “Kitchens of the Great Midwest,” by J. Ryan Stradal: If you have an appetite for unique cuisine and compelling storytelling, this novel is for you.
5. “Me Before You,” by Jojo Moyes: Getting lost in a love story is essentially a summer reading requirement. This novel about two unlikely people falling in love will likely bring you to tears!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.