As summer winds down, we’re working on a plan to keep our sun-kissed skin glowing. We want smooth and luminous-looking skin all year long—don’t you? There are a few tricks to maintaining extra-gorgeous gams, and we’re spilling them below!
- Natural-bristle brush
- Chocolate Sun Tanning Cocoa Fleur Tanning Atomizer (Face & Body Self-Tanner)
- Beautycounter Lustro Body Oil
- Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer
Tips & directions:
- Dry brushing your legs with a natural-bristle brush is a great way to detoxify and remove dead, dull skin cells. Rub the brush over your legs in quick motions, then jump in the shower to rinse. Your skin will look renewed right away!
- Once your skin is dry, spray on the self-tanner of your choice (the perfect solution for a year-round bronze). Working in small sections, spray and rub in the product well. Make sure to wash your hands right after applying.
- After your tan has developed (this can take up to eight hours!), you’ll want to moisturize for maximum radiance. We love combining a creamy lotion with a body oil to double up on hydration—this gives our skin a beautiful sheen that lasts all day.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌