You know that we love rounding up the best of the best in upcoming events, partnerships and brand new collections, and this month does not disappoint! Between the new Photoshop-free campaign between Emma Roberts and Aerie, the Sephora Subscription Box and scented (yes, scented!) jewelry from David Yurman, September already is shaping up to be a busy month. Get the details below!
1. Honest Co. X RM Collection: Looking for a new notable cause to stand behind? The collaboration between Rebecca Minkoff and The Honest Company is the perfect thing! The just-released collection of handmade bags features exquisite detailing and one-of-a-kind textures. The best part is that proceeds from your purchase supports the work FINCA (Foundation for International Community Assistance) does to empower hardworking, low-income entrepreneurs around the world to generate income for their families.
2. Lisa Congdon’s Chasing Paper Wallpaper Designs: The work of illustrator and fine artist Lisa Congdon has always been high on our creative list. So, it’s no surprise that we jumped up and down when we learned that she teamed up with Chasing Paper to debut a trio of new wallpaper patterns. We can’t wait to try out all three in our own homes.
3. Emma Roberts Aerie Real Campaign: We love that Emma Roberts went Photoshop-free in a new campaign with Aerie! The actress looks nothing short of playful and pretty in her photos for the #AerieREAL campaign, which is set to release a little later this fall. You can bet we’ll be counting down the days! (photo courtesy Aerie)
4. Sephora Subscription Box: Although there’s nothing like an in-person trip down to the beauty counter to get pampered and try out new products, we’re also big fans of the recent trend in beauty subscription boxes. Having the chance to try out new-to-us lotions, lipsticks and eyeliners while lounging in our bathrobes and slippers is just too good to be true! Sign up to try out the brand new Sephora Subscription Box (affectionately dubbed simply, “Play”) here—but hurry because spots are slated to fill up fast.
5. David Yurman Limited Edition Scented Rings: Yup! You heard us right! Legendary jewelry designer David Yurman is about to debut a collection of pastel-colored rings that each feature a distinct, candy-inspired scent. Sign up for the Bubblegum Pinky Collection pre-sale event now so you can snag your favorite color before it’s gone for good.
6. KITH Treats Cereal Bar Opens: This one’s for all you cereal lovers out there. Your favorite morning meal finally got the recognition it deserves with a brand new cereal bar! The shop, which opened in Brooklyn last month, offers multiple options for milk, over 20 topping alternatives and, of course, lots and lots of cereals to choose from. And as if that weren’t enough, designer Ronnie Fieg is at the helm (known for his KITH branded designs for New Balance, Asics and Nike), so you know this one has to be good.
7. Jane Birkin’s Granddaughter in New Fashion Campaign: Jane Birkin’s daughter Charlotte Gainsbourg has always been a fixation for all of us as fashion lovers. So, when we heard that Jane’s granddaughter (and Charlotte’s daughter), Alice Attal, had recently been captured in front of the lens for a Comptoir des Cotonniers campaign, we were fascinated by the frames! See more from the shoot and collection on the Comptoir des Cotonniers website. (photo courtesy Comptoir des Cotonniers)
8. New York Fashion Week: It’ll be here before you know it! Our team is planning and scheming for all of the shows we can’t wait to see in person—and you better believe that we’ll be bringing all of the excitement to you, right here on Glitter Guide. Stay tuned.