We’re getting excited for cooler weather and curling up with a good book this fall. From celebrity autobiographies to a newly discovered children’s book, there’s a book for everyone to fall in love with this September.
1. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling: One of our favorite funny ladies is back again with her latest book that’s all about finding the excitement in our adult lives, and we know she’ll have us laughing till the very end.
2. Modern Mix, by Eddie Ross: Design and entertaining editor Eddie Ross shares his creative advice on everything from throwing the perfect dinner party to designing your dream room.
3. A Window Opens, by Elisabeth Egan: This novel is a cheery and delightful story about today’s struggle to have it all and the sacrifices we must make to get there.
4. What Pet Should I Get? by Dr. Seuss: Whether you buy it for your kids or for the Dr. Seuss fan inside you, this never-seen-before picture book from the legendary children’s author will be a delight to read.
5. Sage Living: Decorate For The Life You Want, by Anne Sage: Filled with pages of decorating inspiration, Annie Sage shares her advice on how to create the home you have always wanted.
6. Everybody Rise, by Stephanie Clifford: This New York Times best selling novel tells the story of a young woman dealing with the pressure of living on New York’s Upper East Side and the steps she takes to find her place.
7. Love Style Life, by Garance Doré: Blogger and illustrator Garance Doré shares stories and illustrations with her readers in this gorgeous new book full of chic travel tales and advice.
8. The Rocks, by Peter Nichols: Escape to the Mediterranean in this novel full of glamour, love, mystery and wanderlust.
9. Days Of Awe, by Lauren Fox: A story about a woman who—in the midst of her best friend’s sudden death, her marriage falling apart and the stress of raising a teenage daughter—finds herself opening her heart to someone new.
Check out August’s book list here.