It’s here! The first day of autumn has arrived and we couldn’t be more excited for the changing of foliage, cozy knit sweaters, boots and delicious warm drinks. To kick off the season, we’re sharing our fall to-do list with you. Let us know what you’ll be adding to your list in the comments below or make some suggestions of your own. We love hearing from you!
1. Swap out your throw pillows and blankets for rich fall hues.
2. Eat cider donuts or try making your own.
3. Go to a local fall festival.
5. Take a hike to see the changing leaves.
7. Go apple picking and make apple pie.
8. Watch “Hocus Pocus.”
10. Go pumpkin picking and take a hayride.
11. Host a pumpkin-carving party.
12. Toast pumpkin seeds.
13. Get creative and DIY
your halloween costume.
14. Go to a local football game.
16. Host a pumpkin beer tasting.
17. Get lost in a good book
with a cup of tea.
18. Have a chili cook-off with friends.
19. Paint pumpkins to use as centerpieces.
20. Rake leaves in your back yard.
21. Have a baked potato night with a toppings bar.
22. Try a new pumpkin bread recipe.
23. Host friends for a night by a fire pit in your backyard.
24. Visit a haunted forest.
25. Start a new fall family tradition to keep for years to come.