Um, how is it October already?! With just three months left in 2015, now is the time to buckle down and enjoy every last minute of the year—and happily, October is shaping up to be a fun-filled opportunity to do just that. Read on to see all the launches, debuts and releases that we’ll have our eyes fixed on over the next 31 days.
1. Nickelodeon to debut “The Splat“: If you left your heart in the ’90s, you’ll be just as thrilled as we are to hear that Nickelodeon is finally making “The Splat” happen. Tune in starting Oct. 5 for this block of ’90s-era shows, which is slated to include reruns of “Rugrats,” “Hey Arnold!,” “CatDog” and more.
2. The Haute Mess Collection for Coco + Ollie: We don’t know about you, but we’ve got fall redecorating on our radar. The new Haute Mess Collection for Coco + Ollie seems like the perfect excuse to hang a new gallery wall.
3. & Other Stories offers beauty line to U.S. fans: Those of us here in the States are enthusiastically toasting to the fact that the beauty products from & Other Stories can now be shipped to America.
4. “The Martian” in theaters: This action-packed science-fiction flick from director Ridley Scott (starring an especially hunky Matt Damon) hits theaters tomorrow. (20th Century Fox produced “The Martian”!)
5. H&M’s new beauty line hits stores on Oct. 1: We’re pumped about the prospect of filling our cabinets and vanities with affordable pieces from H&M’s newly launched beauty line. Brushes, foundation, eye makeup, nail polish—the gang’s all there!
6. Ryan Adams releases “1989” cover: Singer-songwriter Ryan Adams has released his cover of Taylor Swift’s “1989” album, and we have a feeling it’ll be the talk of the town all month long. Do you think his take stacks up to the original?
7. Karlie Kloss’s “Klossy” YouTube channel: We first mentioned Karlie Kloss’s YouTube channel back in August, soon after it launched. We’ve been keeping up with it, and our official verdict is in: Her videos are addictingly entertaining! Subscribe immediately for an irresistible peek into the supermodel’s stylish life.
8. Honest Beauty launch: If The Honest Company’s new beauty line is anything like its original line of baby, bath and body products, you can sign us up for everything right now! We plan on testing out as many items as we can this month. (Snag a free trial right here.)
9. The @BarbieStyle Instagram account: We’re already guiltily smitten with the satirical @SocalityBarbie Instagram account—and now, we’re fawning over Barbie’s official style feed (which recently hit one million followers!). Mattel has taken the style icon’s life to an entirely new level with its impeccably staged photos of Barbie out on the town with her fashionista pals.
10. Rachel Zoe’s “Fashionably Late” talk show: Can’t get enough of Rachel Zoe? We hear ya! Luckily, the sophisticated and saucy stylist/designer has a new late-night talk show—aptly titled “Fashionably Late With Rachel Zoe”—which premiered Sept. 24. Catch it every Thursday at 10:30 p.m. (Photo courtesy Lifetime)