This fall, the ’70s are back in a big way—including in the denim department! We’re all about the official return of flared jeans: Not only are they insanely flattering, but they’re also endlessly versatile. Whether you want some sleek dark denim to wear to the office or a more distressed pair to complete a casual weekend look, we’ve found 10 potential perfect fits (all under $100!).
1. With a classic dark wash and clean lines, these BLANKNYC Lies and Alibis Flare Jeans ($88) are a must-have for the office.
2. Pair the lighter American Eagle Outfitters Boho Artist Flare Jean ($24.99) with suede booties and a white blouse for a boho-chic weekend look.
3. For a sexy date-night outfit, slip on these ASOS Bell Flare Jeans In Clean Black With Thigh Rips ($69) in lieu of your go-to skinny jeans.
4. These River Island Cream Brooke Flare Jeans ($90) render the no-white-after-Labor-Day rule totally irrelevant!
5. Try on a pair of these ultra-flattering Gap 1969 Authentic Flare Jeans ($69.95) and you’ll immediately understand why flares are back in style!
6. These bright blue high-waisted ASOS Only Royal Skinny Flared Jeans ($63) are a fashionable nod to the ’70s, especially when paired with chunky platforms.
7. These light-wash Forever 21 High-Waisted Flare Jeans ($27.90) could be in heavy rotation on fall weekends—especially when worn with some bright white tennis shoes!
8. If you’re looking for a foolproof pair of flares, try these simple yet chic Free People Gummy Denim Clean Mid Rise Flare jeans ($78).
9. Your next must-try fall ensemble: these cropped Forever 21 Fray Flared Jeans ($27.90) and a pair of sky-high platforms.
10. We love the vintage feel of these perfectly broken-in Zara Flared Jeans ($49.90).
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌