From an exciting jewelry-line launch to an interview full of inspiring advice, here are five awesome links we’re obsessing over this week. As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. We always look forward to Target’s designer collaborations, but we’re absolutely ecstatic about this one: Who What Wear will be releasing its first fashion line with Target in February! These sneak-peek sketches already have us anxious to buy everything!
Learn more about the exciting new collaboration on Who What Wear
2. A creepy-looking coffee cocktail to help us get in the Halloween mood? Yes, please!
Find the recipe for this Bubbly Spiked Dirty Chai Latte on Sugar and Cloth
3. We’re so excited for our contributing editor, Natalie, who opened her own jewelry shop this month! We’re in love with the whole line—make sure to check it out!
Shop all the gorgeous pieces on Natalie Borton
4. Is anyone else obsessed with “Scream Queens”? We’re hooked—especially on the amazing outfits worn by Emma Roberts’s scene-stealing character, Chanel.
See more of Chanel’s outrageously chic looks on POPSUGAR
5. We enjoyed learning more about Oprah’s success story. Her advice and outlook on life are so inspiring!
Read the in-depth article on Fast Company