It seems everywhere you go in October, pumpkin products fill the shelves—not that we are complaining! These days, pumpkin flavors seem to be coupled with just about anything, including our cocktails. Whether you make one for a festive happy hour or pair it with your favorite fall meal, we’ve rounded up five cocktails that are guaranteed to satisfy your pumpkin cravings now through the end of the season—and beyond!
1. When stumped over which fall flavors to include in your cocktail, why not combine all of your favorites!? This Pumpkin, Cinnamon & Apple Spiced Sangria is filled with fresh fruit, a little spice and pumpkin purée, making it the ultimate fall drink.
Find the full recipe on Free People
2. Crisp and refreshing, this Pumpkin Pie Bourbon and Pear Cocktail is made with homemade pumpkin spice bourbon and “pairs” perfectly with your favorite autumn recipe.
Find the full recipe on Honestly Yum
3. If you’re looking for a healthy cocktail for happy hour, this Pumpkin Caipirinha Cocktail may just be it. With antioxidant-rich pumpkin, fresh ginger and agave, you can enjoy this drink without the guilt!
Find the full recipe on PopSugar
4. A perfect combination of bourbon, pumpkin ale, apple cider and lemon juice, this Apple, Pumpkin Beer Cocktail is autumn in a glass, and is perfect to enjoy while curled up next to a cozy fire.
Find the full recipe on Cooking and Beer
5. For an indulgent dessert drink, try a S’Mores Crunch Cocktail. Made with Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice and a toasted marshmallow, your holiday sweet tooth is sure to be satiated!
Find the full recipe on Eat The Love
So, go get your gourd on and toast to the happy harvest season!