Halloween is tomorrow (hooray!), so we’re sharing five of our favorite ways to celebrate it. As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorites with the hashtag #GG5things, and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Sip on a creepy-looking cocktail while watching your favorite scary movie this weekend. Learn how to make this festive drink—and the spooky stirrer—here.
2. Consider bringing these deliciously addicting compost cookies to the neighborhood Halloween party. Find the full recipe here.
3. For a grown-up Halloween at home, throw a festive cocktail party! Serve drinks in beakers for a spooky touch. Find more entertaining ideas here.
4. Make the most of your post-Halloween pumpkins: Fill an emptied pumpkin with fall florals, and enjoy it well into November. Find more décor inspiration here.
5. If you’re not dressing up for Halloween but still want to incorporate a bit of the holiday’s spirit into your weekend, apply a glittery smokey eye! Find the full tutorial for this sexy, sparkly look here.